jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012



Hi! I know may be this entry it’s a little late but I had been occupied. However, this is a summary of the places I had been:
·         Kao pha-ngan: it's the prettiest place I had ever stayed in, plenty of green, the vegetation is amazing, and combined with the blue of the sea it makes of this a paradise, like no other! I did three visits, the first was to a beach which is not for the tourists, and  as I'm with this friend, Goskl,   that I had already told you about, I went there, I'm important:) Another day we went to eat exotic cooking at the promenade by the sea, a lot of people go there, the thais are very amicable!
·         Ko samui: wonderful place! It was epic, because I do such a volunteer caring and helping for the rehabilitation of rescued elephants and monkeys!
·         Bangkok: the capital city of Thailand! Very industrialized and dyanamic, it wasn’t the same than the paradisiac places that I went before, but I’m in Thailand so it was necessary to know his capital city.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario